Friday, November 30, 2007

Books

In this last week I have gotten back to something that I haven't been able to do in the past little while, reading. I really enjoy my reading, but lately I haven't been able to do much of that. I have been finding myself really stressed so I had to stop most things that I was doing and just make myself sit down and read and relax.

I have been reading a book that Laura had lent me a little while ago that I have really gotten into now. It always was easy to get into, but now that I have made more time to read it I'm enjoying it so much more. It's amazing how it affects you when you can read more than a couple of pages at a time. It's one of those stories that gets you interested in the first couple of pages and keeps you hooked throughout. She had blogged about it here.

Some types of books that I enjoy are law/criminal (Nancy Taylor Rosenberg, Dee Henderson), suspense, thriller (John Saul), love stories and others that I don't know how to catagorize. I love how you can just get lost in a book and forget all of your troubles. So now I'm off to get lost in that world again.

Do you have a favorite book?