Thursday, November 22, 2007

Officially Underway!!

I think I need a pat on the back!! I think this is one of my only years that I have actually started Christmas shopping BEFORE December!! I'm pretty much done shopping for my sister and close to half done the girls. I bought the older two a couple of really cute shirts amongst a couple of little things.

There are some people on my list that I just don't have a clue as to what to buy them for Christmas. Like my brother. Why are men so difficult to buy for?? Cam's easy. Anything fishing!! lol I guess Justin can be like that too, but I hate buying just fishing stuff every year. He's already getting a $120 fileting knife from my sister (why on earth do you need one that expensive?? Insane I tells ya!!).

I like giving gift certificates for small things, but not as a main gift. I know how much everyone loves them, but I would rather see the look on their face when they open a gift that I actually spent time looking for!! It means alot more to me that way than seeing them stare at a card. One year I got my sister a GC from a clothes store, but actually wrapped it in a gift box so she still had to open the present. It was so much fun!! Maybe I should do that this year with the American money she requested. Hmmm... Anyone have any good ideas to help me torture my sister???