Monday, November 19, 2007

Mya

You are my crazy little baby. You make everyday interesting for me and I usually enjoy every minute of it. From attacking my fish, asking me if I want to fight to the many hugs and kisses you give me. You have these crazy faces that you make, and I laugh every time. Now that you're starting to talk your sisters want to play with you more and more. Chloe enjoys you being home during the day with her now. Many people call you Little Cam. Somedays I think you're like your Daddy a little bit too much. You have the temperment that he used to have and his looks. Kind of scary to think that you're what he would look like if he was a girl!! lol

I hope that we can always be as close as we are now, just with you not being so much of a Mommie's girl. Happy 2nd Birthday Mya, and may you have many more to come.