Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today

The past 24 hours have been pretty crazy. We've been experiencing winds up to 100km/hr and they are still supposed to be about 50km overnight. I hate strong winds. It makes the house a little chilly and cold for Madison's walk to school, let alone how hard it is on gas. It just leaves me with a dreary feeling.

Also I have been experiencing some crazy headaches an dizziness. And no, I don't mean ditziness either!! The dizziness is kinda like how you feel when you've drank way too much and the room just keeps on spinning. The only time I've gotten dizzy was when I was pregnant (and there's no chance of that happening! We fixed that problem 11 months ago!! lol). The thing that really makes me wonder is when it happens when I'm just laying in bed.

I am really hoping that this will pass very soon. I don't like when I'm not feeling well. With these busy kids I can't afford to be sick. Could you imagine what kind of trouble they would be getting into if I couldn't get out of bed for a day?? I really don't want to think about that right now. Just focus on getting better and hope it is a cold that wants to visit me for half a day. Wouldn't that be great? A 6-12 hour cold and then it's done. Wishful thinking.