Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cam meme, or is it really about us?

So I got this idea from Laura, and decided that I really wanted to do this meme! So here it goes!

1. Who is your man? Cameron Ronald
2. How long have you been together? Just over 5 years
3. How long did you date? umm, I think it was just about two years when we got married.
4. How old is your man?He’ll be 29 in December
5. Who eats more? He does hands down.
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did!!
7. Who is taller? He is, but only by an inch.
8. Who sings better? definitely me!! can you say tone deaf husband?? lol
9. Who is smarter? he is.
10. Whose temper is worse? he does. I have more patience, so it takes me longer to lose it.
11. Who does the laundry? i do. The odd time he will when I get lazy.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I take it to the bin, but he takes it to the street when he leaves for work.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i do, because it's the farthest away from the alarm clock. So I shut it off once or twice!
14. Who pays the bills? it's all me!!
15. Who is better with the computer? me. all the way. I usually have to type or him too. Chicken pecks take too long.
16. Who mows the lawn? Him. I do it maybe 3x/yr
17. Who cooks dinner? I do since I'm always home. I think he cooks 6 meals a year.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does. But sometimes he makes me drive in the city so he doesn't go insane.
19. Who pays when you go out? depends on who has the card ready. Usually me though.
20. Who is most stubborn? I think we're tied here.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That's a tie. We don't go to bed angry so it gets settled fast.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His since they live 5 minutes away!
23. Who kissed who first? he kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? He proposed to me.
26. Who is more sensitive? Ooh ooh!! Me Me!! lol
27. Who has more friends? Ummm....I really don't know. Me I guess...but maybe not.
28. Who has more siblings? He does. He has 3 brothers and I have a bro and a sis.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on which kid you ask and what they want!! I think I do since I usually make the major decisions about our family. But then he does when it comes to the working stuff.