Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!

I always find the New Year hard. I find that when it comes I'm not usually ready to get back into the swing of things. Slowly my routine has started to come back and I'm finding myself on the computer more once again. I really enjoyed Christmas this year. My family came here for Christmas which meant no travelling for us this year. Cam was off from the 21st to the 2nd which I really enjoyed. Of course he had some of his own work to do, but we got a lot of family time in. We took the girls to the little sledding hill at the school and took turns on our crazy carpets. Mya had a lot of fun and even walked up the hill by herself everytime.

But one thing that is making it hard to get back into routine is the dreaded flu. It attacked me on Saturday, Madison on Sunday and Chloe today. Fun, fun, fun. I'm just hoping that it stops here.

I really want to post some more pictures, but until I clear some of the ones already on the computer, I can't load anymore on it.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I'm not one for resolutions, but maybe this year I might make a couple of small ones. Not sure yet.