Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Night Of Fun Ahead...

I'm so excited for tonight!! We're having some people over tonight to celebrate my birthday!! It's been awhile since we've entertained a group of friends (summer we usually just have a fire so it's just not the same!@). So far there are about 16 people coming over which means that I get to make a LOT of appetizers and snacks!!

This is one of my all time favorite things to do! I love making this kind of stuff!! Also, if I make it then I know that I can eat it (I have an allergy to mayonaise. Hives, lots and lots of hives!!). Whenver we're invited out I am always the one asking if I can bring something, especially to the Diva's.

So on the menu tonight are:

taco dip
melted cheesy pizza-y type dip
chicken croustades
pizza wonton thingy's
chocolate fundue w/ fruit and angel food cake

I think that's it. We'll have to see how adventurous I get once I start making this stuff!! I will try and take some pics to post on here of my food!! Have a great weekend everyone!!