Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Household Meme

So I've been tagged by Paige to do this meme. Very simple, just post a couple of tips that other people could use. So I couldn't really think of anything much that didn't involve one of my most favorite things in the world....hairspray. So here are a couple tips that hairspray is awesome for (besides your hair!)

~ When wanting to dry out your flowers without killing them instantly, add about a half cup of hairspray (cheap brandstore) to the water. As the flowers take in the water they are also taking in the hairspray which helps keep them as is.

~ Spray hairspray on marker written walls or when you spill something on your clothes. The hairspray keeps the stain from settling. This is something I did fairly often when hairdressing. This is the only thing that kept my clothes stain free when doing colours.

Hope this helps! I know it has helped me so many times, especially with the markers!!