Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Four Things

Once again I have been tagged in a meme by Diva. So here it goes!!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. hairdresser
2. waitress
3. delivery driver
4. babysitter

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Notebook.
2. Butterfly Effect
3. Treasure Planet
4. Chronicles of Narnia

Four places I have lived:
1. Prince Albert, SK
2. Saskatoon, SK
3. Osler
4. ummm, yeah. That's it.

Four TV Shows that I watch(ed):

1. House
2. Survivor
3. Prison Break
4. CSI.

Four places I have been:

1. Victoria
2. Thunderbay
3. Edmonton
4. Calgary

People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Renee
2. Cam
3. Kerry
4. Facebook

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza!!
2. Lasagna
3. Chicken Cordon Blue
4. Perogies and Farmer Sausage

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In bed
2. shopping
3. anywhere hot
4. in the tub

Four friends I think will respond (tag, you're it!):

1. you
2. you
3. you
4. and.. let me see... You!!

again, i'm leaving the tagging up to you...there are so many memes right now a girl could get hurt!

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. finishing my house (kitchen at least!!)
2. my birthday (and party of course!!)
3. Our big fishing trip!!
4. fishing, boating.