Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Now I Remember!!

Tonight really made me remember how much I really hate cutting little boys hair!! There are some rare exceptions to the case where a boy will love having his hair cut and will sit very still in order to get a treat after. But this was not the case for me tonight when I cut my nephews hair. It wouldn't be so bad if I could just use the scissors the whole time. But no. They wanted him to have a ceasar cut, which means using the clippers on the back and sides. Well, I think we had to try this about five times before I could even come close!! Then to do little touch ups without him moving was next to impossible!! Ahh! Now I'm dreading seeing him on Sunday to see where I may have screwed up. Maybe this is one of the reasons I don't completely miss doing hair in a shop! lol