Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome Fall

Fall is closing in on us too fast!! I miss the warm sunny days where you could easily go outside in shorts and a t-shirt. The days when colds weren't very popular.

Now with fall lurking around the corner, the kiddies are coughing, adults are left with sore throats and flu season is starting early. Blah.

But one thing I do like about fall is the beauty of it all. I love seeing all the different colors of leaves on the trees. The tree in our front yard never looses its leaves (which I love) but it has bird berries on it which turn bright red and eventually fall off making a mess on the front yard.

I would love fall if it promised to stay warm enough to wear a light jacket for the duration of the season. If the winds would calm down so you could go out walking in beautiful weather. Not asking much am I?

But I do welcome the change of season, even if the cold is to follow.