Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Name Game

Ok, thanks to Laura I have been tagged in a meme. I am not usually good at these, but here it goes...

Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.

At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.

Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.

If get tagged, please join in on the fun!


M: Music. This is one thing I must have daily!! Whether I'm singing along to a CD or just singing from memory, at least a quarter of my day is singing. It helps me in any mood I may be in.

E: ENTERTAINMENT. This is a wide range answer. In our evenings, Cam & I play Nintendo, Game Cube or other games. This is our time. We're actually doing something and not just sitting in front of the tv like zombies. I like to entertain people (maybe A should be for appetizers!?) and love to be entertained.

L: LOVE. I know, typical answer. But this is one thing I feel that is very important. Where would we be without love? Love is what helps hold my family together. Love is what helps me get through the day. Love is something everyone needs, whether it's love from family, a friend or partner.

A: ADVICE. For those who truly know me know that I love to give advice. I sometimes think I'm a know-it-all (and at least 2/3 of the time I am!! lol). But I also like to receive advice. It's one way I get my knowledge. But with everyone having different experiences comes different advice. I don't know. Some people hate it but I usually enjoy it.

N: NATURE. I love to be out in nature. I just started camping again. Have really gotten into fishing (mainly catch and release). Love sitting outside having a fire, especially a camp fire. There's no greater feeling than being away from the city and actually being able to see the stars. I miss being able to see the Northern Lights. I want to be able to do more outside. Ex.) cross country skiing, hiking.

I: INDEPENDANCE. I think this is something everyone needs. I have trouble with people/children who are very dependant. No matter what age, you should be able to do some things on your own. How annoying would it be if you had to hold someone's hand day in and day out?? I like the fact that I don't need to entertain my kids every minute of the day. It's nice to be able to stand on your own two feet.

E: EQUALITY. This is one thing I strongly believe in. I think that no matter who you are or what you do, you should be treated as an equal. Everyone has made mistakes, so why should one person be treated differently than the next? Everyone has rights. And that's where I'm ending this one.


Maybe next time I should use my middle name!! Four letters is much easier!!

Now the tagging....which is the hard part for me.

Laura (who's already done this)
Teeni
Mary
and whomever else reads this and wants to do it!! Leave me a message if you do!!