Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Top 5 Celebs...

Ok, I know this is sad, but I really had to think about this list!! It started with Kristin, but Laura turned it into a meme. So how can I not contribute???

Top 5 Fuckable Celebs....

1. Matthew Mcconaughey. He just has the most beautiful features and I love him in movies, especially How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Failure to Launch.

2. Heath Ledger. Something about the way he talks...mmmmm. And the eyes

3. Ryan Gosling. It all started with Breaker High, then it took over in the Notebook. And being Canadian doesn't hurt either!

4. Owen Wilson. Hilarious in just about every movie he's in. Laughter is a huge thing for me. Could be an adventurous night!! lol

5. Vince Vaughn. This is kinda a tag team effect with #4. Them together is HOT! Imagine a nice tall man, strong hands.....nice.