Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Routine

So I'm in a crappy mood today. Actually the last few days have been like this. I know that I'm in a slump, but just not exactly sure what I can do to get out of it. I'm getting to the point where it's always the same routine and it is getting extremel boring. Who really wants to do the same thing all day every day?? It'd be nice if preschool would start for Chloe, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen for a couple more weeks yet.

Partylite should start picking up more with the holiday season just around the corner. That's good because I need a night off. But what can I do during the day? What is there that can possibly add a little spice to my routine? I'd love to go visiting, but everyone I would want to visit would be at work. So there has to be something that will help with the fall season closing in...