Monday, April 2, 2007

About Me Countdown....

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: baby blue or teal.
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Month: August, it just seems like the best time to get away and the weather is usually a little dryer
Favorite Song: I don't know if I have an alltime favorite. Foolish games maybe?
Favorite Movie: The Notebook and Sound of Music.
Favorite Sport: bowling. It was something I was very good at and I miss it ver much.
Favorite Season: Spring. I love when flowers start blooming and how the first spring showers clean everything up! I just love rain.
Favorite Day of the week: Saturday. It's the only day that we can really have breakfast as a family and spend some time with each other.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: cookies 'n cream
Favorite Time of Day: 10:00pm. By this time the kids are in bed and Cam's showered so we can just be with each other.

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: unenergetic
Current Taste: chocolate
Current Clothes: balck pants and green scoop tank.
Current Desktop: Mya in a cowboy hat, pointing at Cozmo .
Current Toenail Color: au de naturale.
Current Time: 1:26pm.
Current Surroundings: my living room and my two eldest girls.
Current Thoughts: I should get my butt in gear and do some cleaning
Current Weather: snowing lightly

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Candice Peel
First Kiss: Kurtis Bessey... I was what 6? and we were playing house.
First Screen Name: sweetstuff14
First Pet: a dog named muffin
First Piercing: My ears when i was about 8 and I cryed my eyes out for an hour after!!
First Crush: The boy next door who happened to be my first kiss!
First CD: Bush X.

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette: I don't even remember! Cigar was on Friday though!
Last Drink: chocolate milk but vodka on Friday
Last Car Ride: coming home from the dance recital
Last Kiss: this morning, before he left for work.
Last Movie Seen: the DaVince code.
Last Phone Call: Partylite.
Last CD Played: burnt CD

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: No
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes, but i've never been caught
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No, and I really don't plan on it.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes.
Have You Ever Been on TV: Does the news count?
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Yes, but that was when I was younger and could get away with it!!

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: 3 rings, contacts and all of my clothes! minus the socks
Things You’ve Done Today: made lunch, started a facebook thing, put Mya to bed and wrote a blog entry.
Things You Can Hear Right Now: the girls' movie and my typing.
Thing You Can’t Live Without: my computer, family.
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: go on the computer, phone someone

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
the bathroom
the kitchen
the bedroom
the living room
(being without a vehicle limits my adventures!!)

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Cam
Mom
Laura

2 CHOICES
Black or White:Black, it's easier to accesorize to and keeps rolls a secret better.
Hot or Cold: depends...I'm always cold and I don't mind because it's easier to make myself warm than to have to cool off. But I would rather live in a hotter climate than a super cold one.

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
Take a hotair balloon ride over an exotic locale.