Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The First Entry

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I must admit that I am completely new to blogging, so forgive me if it sucks, but I think I'll be fine. I have read other peoples blogs and love the idea that people can just sit down at their computer and be able to write down whatever they are feeling and not worry if people are really listening. The other great thing is when people actually comment about what you wrote and let you know that you're not the ony person in this world feeling that way or can see what's going on in your life.

So this is me, attempting to get things out of my head and on the web for the whole world to read. Kinda scary when you think about it, but also neat when you think about it. I'm not sure if I'll have interesting things to say or not, but whatever. If you don't like it, don't read it, right?

But until another day this will have to do! Hopefully next time will be a little more interesting.