Thursday, February 8, 2007

Big Decision...

Right now I find myself in a situation that I haven't been in for years..... applying for a job. It's not that I HAVE to get one, but to give us some extra money, it would be nice.

So in our store they are looking for daytime help. I don't know if I want to go to work and be away from the girls, but at the same time it will help me get out and be something that I'm doing for me. Time away would be good, but at the same time I don't think I'm ready to commit to that. But it's not hairdressing so it wouldn't be weekends like before. And in some ways it may help me to be able to keep my sanity.

But what if I don't get this job? Then do I just stay happy with the way things are, or do I go out and look for something else? I don't know. All I have to do is walk a couple of doors down and find out what they're looking for. But even thinking about that makes me nervous. I hate being on the spotlight trying to impress someone. But if that's what I have to do, then I guess it's worth it.

Even as I'm writing this I have 2 kids climbing all over me and trying to type something themselves.......yes maybe it is time for me to be out of the house for a bit. It would be good for all of us. But if I do get this job, it will be hard for me not to be here for when Madison comes home from school, taking them to school, dance and everything else that I'll be missing out on. I will even miss being home and making supper for when Cam gets home from work. I hope overtime starts soon for them! Then I wouldn't have to worry.

Oh well, time to suck it up and see what I can do. Wish me luck!!