Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good and Bad

I just found out that my aunt is now engaged!! I'm happy for her, but at the same time I'm a little confused. They've been together for over 15 years and just now they're wanting to get married?? Umm okay. But now they are rushing the wedding so my grandma can be there (she thinks positive doesn't she??) So the wedding is set for April 12th.

As for my Grandma, things aren't going as well as everyone hoped. She went for a bone scan a couple of weeks ago to see if the medication is helping slow down the cancer from spreading. It showed more shadowing, which means that it has spread some more. Not agressively though, so that's a good thing. She had to go for further testing and now we're awaiting those results. She goes this week to talk to the doctor, so hopefully she'll have more answers then.