Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know This!!

So I was tagged in a meme by the Diva a little while ago, and I am finally doing it now! The goal is for me to tell you 7 things about me that you might not know already. So here it goes...

1. I can't stand wearing socks. Summer is the best time because then I never have to wear them! If I do wear socks they have to be the ankel ones due to them making my legs itchy. The only time you will see me wearing socks is when I have to go out. My kids are the same way. They'll go to the babysitters and the first thing they do is take off their socks.

2. I am ADDICTED to computer games! I just tried Go Go Gourmet and loved it!! But my favorite site would have to be pogo.com They have so many different games and is free to use!!!

3. I get an allergic reaction when I eat things that contain a lot of mayonaise. Something about it makes me break out in hives and I don't know what it is that does it. If I have a tiny amount I'm fine, but in salads and stuff that are really creamy from it makes me ill.

4. I love 5 pin bowling! This was my sport growing up and I miss it. I went to provincials four times with my league. My average was usually around 220, but would probably be alot less these days!! lol

5. I collect velvet paintings. Yes, those old ones that no one wants and I find in garage sales. Cam and I both love them. Mainly the water scene ones. I really want more and if I find more then I will just have to start switching them up throughout the year.

6. My feet have grown a size and a half since high school. The extra weight must be flattening them out!! lol I was a size 7 in high school and now wear about a 8 1/2 or 9. Crazy.

7. I would much rather have something salty for a snack than sweet. i like having chocolate and stuff every once in awhile, but when having a snack I would much rather have chips or popcorn. They are so much more satisfying than that sweetness.


Now since I am late in doing this, I am not tagging anyone. If you haven't done it yet then I would love to read it!!