Friday, June 13, 2008

Book Meme

I just read at Teeni's blog a book meme. I then wanted to do it right away! Last week I was busy going through my whole house trying to find things to sell in the garage sale when I came across a bunch of my old VC Andrews books. I just happened to be in between books, so I thought I would start reading one of the series again.

Here are the rules:

Step One – pull out a book on the book shelf.

Step Two – go to page 123.

Step Three – read and write out the 5th sentence


So the book I'm reading is Heaven, by VC Andrews. I'm doing both lines 4 & 5 because line 5 just doesn't cut it. You'll see why in a second.

"But Keith had a good appetite, even if he oes catch cold often, and they both have nightmares, so leave on a little light so the dark won't frighten them..."

"Shut up," hissed Pa again.

This book is about a girl and her family that were extremely poor and at this point they were sending her siblings to live with another family.

I love this book. I always get into them so quickly, no matter what.