Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grandma Humor

So I've been back home for a few days and trying to get my routine (and the families) back to normal. Harder than I thought. These last couple of days have been hard on me. When I was still in BC I was so busy that I didnt' have time to think. NOw that I'm home I have a little more time on my hands and I'm finding that's all I'm doing. But today I wasn't going to be sad. I wanted to think of happy things and be grateful for my trip. I uploaded my photos from the trip on my computer and had fun remembering when they were taken and with who. Then I remember my Grandma's comment on our first day there....

We were driving down the old highway (speed limit 60km/hr) and we saw a sign like this one (only homemade and painted on a really old piece of wood) My Grandma is a very blunt person. Her first comment was "Well that's not very nice! It's not their fault they're slow!" Then she was saying how it should say Go Slow, Children Playing. My brother and I started laughing so hard. It never even crossed our minds to read it that way.