Friday, August 31, 2007

Camping

So me and my little family are going camping this weekend. First time ever going camping with Cam or the girls!! I actually haven't slept in a tent for at least 10 years!!! Makes me kinda nervous!! To actually be totally prepared to sleep outside, especially when there's a chance of rain for tomorrow!! And for the girls to still sleep with a night light. Should make for an interesting weekend!!

But honestly, I am extremely excited!! I love just being at the lake. Whether we're sitting around the fire, swimming, fishing or sometimes hiking, it's just great to be able to be outside away from the zaniness of our world. To be able to spend time with my family without being pre-occupied by work or something else that happens to come up.

So here's to an awesome long weekend to all!!