Friday, June 15, 2007

Jealousy

So lately I have been thinking alot about jealousy. I never realized that there are so many different ways to be jealous!! Well I did but I didn't. I must admit that I have been feeling the little tings of jealousy rising within me over some silly little things.

To be jealous over seeing people I know going places. I am so jealous because I haven't really been anywhere. I go out to the west coast every other year, but I have never really gone far. I would love to be able to go on a big trip somewhere, so when I see so many beautiful pictures of other peoples trips, I start seeing a little green. But I feel that this is a good jealousy. It's not the kind where you want "revenge" on someone. I am extremely happy for those who travel, I just wish it was me.

I am jealous of some peoples jobs. But then I sit down and think about it and I'm happy with my career choice, and I'm happy to be staying at home with my girls. I'm sure that these people that I see and think they have a good career might be thinking the same about other people. So what am I jealous about? Who's to say that if I did that job I would be happy? And why make myself miserable when there is no need.

Jealous of ex's. Ok. this is a huge one for me to deal with. I am a very jealous person when it comes to this topic of jealousy. Why does it bother me so much? My husband has been talking with a girl from his past. To know that they're talking and to know their history just bothers me. I have no idea what it is exactly. I'm not scared of anything happening, but I think it's just knowing stuff like that and realizing that I'm not the only one who has been a part of his life. Sounds stupid doesn't it? I'm trying to get past this, but it is taking a little bit of work.

So that's my little blurb for today. Let me know of some jealousies that you may have that you find rediculous!!