Monday, June 4, 2007

Interesting Facts....

So I was tagged in a meme by I am the diva. so here it goes....

The rules are:
Each player creates a list of eight random personal facts/habits.
At the end of your post, list eight people who you want to tag to also do this meme.
People who are tagged will post these rules and write their own list of eight personal facts/habits

Here's the facts:

~I am a very family oriented type of person. Family means the world to me, whether it's imediate family or cousins.

~Since being at home I find that I am starting to watch Oprah. This is one thing I swore I would never do, but some things she does are interesting to watch and other days I can't find the remote to change the channel so I end up watching it anyways.

~I tend to overthink just about everything. Because of this I usually have trouble sleeping and end up getting stressed out over silly things. It usually takes me an hour to fall asleep at night.

~I love to go fishing!! I just love the thrill of the fight and being able to be out on a boat, enjoying a beautiful day and spending time with the people around me. But I only do catch and release.

~I don't care for ritzy food. Seafood, fish, steak (I do like steak, but rarely get it cooked the way I like it, medium well...and pink is disgusting to me, so I just don't order it), etc... I would much rather have a burger, pasta anything else. I like simple food. Just can't aquire the taste for that other stuff.

~I like to keep things that have memories. I still have pretty much all the notes friends gave to me in grade 7,8 & 9.

~I love to take pictures. I'm trying to widen my horizon by taking pictures of different things. I am really enjoying taking scenery pictures and am trying some animal pictures but find that my zoom isn't as good as I thought it was.

~I love to sing. Singing just makes me feel good. whether it's an upbeat song or a slower one, I just love to sing. No matter how I'm feeling there's a song to suite my mood. I did take voice lessons for a year, but then bacame busy with other things to continue.


Now I'm supposed to tag people to do this as well....so here's a couple.

Mary's View
Midnight Mary
On My Two Feet
KDawn
Chris

and whomever else is reading that I don't know about!!

enjoy!